2005 Catalina 400 MkII
Yacht price :
SEE THIS BOAT AT THE NARROWS BOAT EXPO OCT 4-6, OCT 11-13, OCT 18-20, OCT 25-27
For full list of boats and info see website at narrowsboatexpo.com
Best 2005/2006 Buying Opportunity With A Seller Who Wants To See An Offer Now!
This Is A Great Opportunity To Buy An Original Owner Lightly Used Catalina 400 With A Great Light Filled Cabin With 2 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout.
Inside & Out You Will Be Impressed With The Condition & The Yanmar 54hp Motor Has Just 238 Hours. Wing Keel 5'4" Draft.
Ready To Make A Deal As This Seller Is Looking For A Smaller Boat & Wants This One SOLD!
- 400 MkII
- Kent Island - Our Docks, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- NJ 4226 KG
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- 41 ft 6 in - 12.65 meter
- 13 ft 6 in - 4.11 meter
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 4 in - 1.62 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 19700 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 56 (Individual), 56 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 44 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 107 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 38 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
The Catalina 400 has a two cabin/two head layout. The aft cabin is a full beam master with in suite head/shower. Ample storage and hanging locker space is provided. The forward cabin is a V-berth queen also with in suite head/shower.
The main saloon and galley are a wide open style for comfort and entertaining. There is a U-shaped settee to starboard with a large dining table. Opposite to port is another bench settee with storage above and behind. Storage lockers can also be found under the seats.
The Amount of Light In The Cabin Is Unmatched By Any Boats in Its Class & Creates A Bright Airy Larger Feel To This Boat.
The Galley aboard the Catalina 400 is spacious and conveniently located just inside the companionway for ease in provisioning. The galley contains a large double SS sink, a three burner stove with oven, and a large refrigerator/freezer with top and side loading doors.
There are a number of storage compartments for flatware, glasses and silverware, plus ample storage for provisions, pots and pans.
Deck & Sails
- (1) 155% genoa on Shaeffer furling system
- All lines lead aft through spinlock clutches
- (2) Lewmar 40 self tailing winches on cabin top
- (2) Lewmar 54 self tailing winches in cockpit
- E-Z glide custom adjustable jib leads for genoa
- Canvas Dodger
- Canvas full cockpit bimini with boot to cover when rolled up
- Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
- Cockpit cushions
- Anchor windlass
- Shore Power Connections At Bow & Stern
Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 56HP diesel engine with 238 hours
- Autoprop propeller
- Battery Charger
- Hot Water Heater (new)
- Quick Connects For Winterizing
- High Water Alarm
- Wash Down Pump For Deck
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter/GPS/Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Individual Knotmeter, depth sounder, & windspeed indicators
- Stereo With Cockpit & Cabin Speakers
- VHF mic at helm station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Brokers From Maine To Florida
- 7% Commission Structure
- Exceptional Communication
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tours
Learn Your Boats Value In Today's Market