2005 Jefferson Rivanna 50 SE
Yacht price :
If Your A Demanding Buyer Looking For A Super Clean Quality Build That Shows Great Then You Need To See This Jefferson 50.
Great Two Stateroom, 2 Head Layout With A Huge Salon With Warm Wood Interior & Neutral Soft Goods.
Engine Room Is First Rate & The Owners Level Of Care & Pride Of Ownership Shows In The Upkeep & Upgrades Recently Done Including New Enclosure & All New Simrad Electronics.
STRONG MUST SEE BOAT!
- Rivanna 50 SE
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 15 ft - 4.57 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- QSB 83's
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 480 (Individual), 960 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 420 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
She is a two stateroom, two head layout. The VIP Guest Stateroom is located forward with private access to head and enclosed stall shower. The Master Stateroom is located aft and is a full beam Master finished in beautiful hand rubbed teak cabinetry and a teak sole featuring a Queen Island berth on the centerline. There is a private head with tub/shower. Plenty of cedar lined drawer space and hanging space.The spacious main salon features a “L” shaped beige sofa. The open feel of the main salon makes for a perfect common area to entertain or just to live a nautical lifestyle in absolute comfort.
She boasts a lower helm with duplicate electronics.Galley
The galley is down from the main salon and is accessed by two steps from the main salon. Situated to the port side it is a full feature galley with plenty of storage space and a solid array of appliances capable of preparing just about any meal. Spacious and airy you are not isolated from the activity in the main salon but not in the middle of it either. Directly across to the starboard side at this level is the convertible dinette with room for six or a very comfortable 4. It easily converts to a third berth for two additional guests should the need arise. The steps leading into this area also lift up to give access to the engine room.
- Full size GE Fridge/Freezer
- GE profile convection oven w/ exhaust fan & hood light
- Princess Gourmet 3 burner electric cooktop w/ oven
- 12 Cabinet/drawers for ample storage
- Parquet wood floors
- Corian countertops
The Fly Bridge is large and provides an excellent vantage point for controlling the vessel. The fly bridge is protected by a bimini top and full four sided enclosure of eisinglass. A single Pompanette helm chair is surrounded by bench seating providing plenty of seating for all of your guests. The electronic engine monitoring panels provide vital engine information at a glance and the flush mounted electronics are all within reach. The electronics include:
- 2018 SIMRAD FULL SUITE (Radar, GPS Chartplotter, Autopilot, Depth Sounder)
- Uniden UM 380 VHF
- Side Power Bow Thrusters
- Cummins Engine Monitors (x2)
- Cummins SmartCraft (x2)
- Systems Monitor
- Morse Controls
- Pompanette Helm Chair
- Hinged Radar Arch
- Breaker Panel
- Maxwell Windlass remote
- SeaFire Fire suppression system
- 12 volt outlet
- ACR Remote/Spot Search Light
- White canvas bimini top
The aft deck (or sun deck) area is why this model boat so sought after. The weather proof furniture and nicely appointed wet bar make this shaded area very comfortable to enjoy your new scenery after a lazy day of cruising. The plexiglass windows are low maintenance and easy to handle. The starboard side is hinged at the top to provide adjustable ventilation while the windows to the port side slide forward and aft. The back section is constructed of eisenglass. Molded spiral steps lead to the swim deck makes getting aboard your tender or stepping onto a floating dock a cinch. The swim deck area is serviced by fresh/seawater wash-downs as well as a hot/cold deck shower.
- Sundeck Hardtop with stainless supports
- Solid lower weather boards
- Hard doors to side-deck
- Hard door to bridge-deck
- Sliding window to bridge-deck
- Custom Hi-Low Teak table w. 4 chairs
- U-line refrigerator w/ ice maker
- Wet bar
- Plenty of storage in wet bar area
- Flush mounted hardtop and courtesy lights
- SWIM DECK:
- Molded spiral stairs to swim-deck
- Removable stainless fence on swim-deck
- Fresh and Sea water wash-downs Hot/Cold deck shower
- Switch for step lights
Deck & Hull
Her wide beam, modified V hull and installation of her Side Power Bow make her a dream to operate and to dock. Wide walkarounds and high hand rails make going forward very secure while underway. To starboard are additional shore service connections for various docking situations.
- Hinged Radar Arch
- Stainless Plow Anchor, 45 lb
- Fresh and Seawater Washdowns on foredeck
- Maxwell Windlass
- Large Aqua signal navigation lights
- Shakespeare antennas (smooth finish)
- Tender Hinge System for Stowage
- Aft Deck access thru Wing Doors
- Davit overhauled new cylinder,
Stainless steel braided lines,
New lifting line, Etc
The Cummins QSC8.3 incorporates the latest common rail fuel technology to virtually eliminate engine smoking, reduce engine noise and improve fuel economy.
Perfect engine room layout. Every thru-hull, switch, etc. is tagged and labeled. Spotless clean. Fuel tank site tubes show exact level of fuel without the margin of error of an electrical gauge.
Bronze sea-cocks on every thru-hull, below and above the water line! Five bilge pumps with multiple high water alarms.
- Cummins QSC8.3 480hp Main Engines
- ZF transmissions
- 8 kw Westerbeke gen set ( hrs) with Sound Shield
- Duel x2 Racor primary fuel filters
- Water monitor on Racor Filters
- 50 Amp Automatic Battery Charger
- Oil change system
- Emergency manual bilge pump
- High Water Alarms
- Fuel tank "drain-off" valves
- Insulated Engine Room for Sound and Heat
- Propellers, Bronze 4 Blade Class "S"
- Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Dripless Shaft Logs
Simrad 16 inch EVO 3 chartplotter.
Simrad AP 48 Autopilot
Simrad 4G radar
Davit overhauled new cylinder,
Stainless steel braided lines,
New lifting line, Etc
New steering cylinder seal kit installed and steering system bled.
Both heads overhauled
Seals shafts O- rings, Etc..
All new vacuum generator parts both heads, New style Motors,
New Bellows kits, Vacuum switch, Duckbills, O-rings, Etc..
New gel bow thruster batteries.
New A/C raw water pump and motor. System recently flushed,
with Barnacle buster. Also has recently installed A/C flushing system.
New underwater lights
Bottom paint recently done
Complete boat compound and waxed.
Replaced fresh water pump.Default
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Brokers From Maine To Florida
- 7% Commission Structure
- Exceptional Communication
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tours
Learn Your Boats Value In Today's Market